This year’s Sustainable Food Awards is now open to entries. Organised by Ecovia Intelligence, the aim of the Awards is to give recognition to operators helping build a sustainable food industry.
There are five distinct award categories:
- New Sustainable Product: a new food / beverage product with important sustainability credentials.
- Sustainable Ingredient: a new ingredient that makes a sustainable difference in terms of environmental and / or social impact.
- Sustainable Packaging: a new packaging that contributes to sustainability in terms of lower environmental impact and / or providing social value.
- Sustainability Pioneer: an operator in the food industry that is a pioneer / leader in some aspect of sustainability.
- Sustainability Leadership: an operator that leads in various aspects of sustainability.
The awards are open to all types of operators in the food industry, such as food & beverage brands, ingredient firms, packaging companies, industry associations, and related organisations who are helping encourage sustainability in the food industry.
The closing date for entries is 1st May, the finalists will be notified by 15th May, and the eventual winners at a dedicated awards reception on 11th June in Amsterdam.
The awards reception will be co-hosted alongside the European edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit, hosted in Amsterdam on June 10-12th.
Winners and finalists will benefit from media coverage and industry recognition of their sustainability achievements.