Kite Packaging, a leader in sustainable packaging solutions, has introduced Kite enviro mailers.
These mailers feature a distinctive design, incorporating three layers of paper and a single layer of slit-expanded honeycomb paper to provide optimal cushioning protection to goods in transit. They offer businesses a new alternative for shipping their goods cost-effectively and sustainably without sacrificing quality or performance.
“Celebrating innovation in packaging, Kite enviro mailers embody our commitment to redefining sustainability in shipping,” says Jake Kirk, Managing Partner at Kite Packaging. “With a unique honeycomb design, these mailers not only provide unparalleled protection but also champion eco-friendly practices. It’s not just a package; it’s a step towards a greener, more efficient future in packaging and logistics.”
Features and benefits of Kite enviro mailers include:
– An adhesive peel-and-seal strip for quick, efficient, hassle-free, and plastic-free closures, prioritising convenience whilst adhering to sustainable practices.
– Cushioning and thermal protection, with the latter extending up to 12 hours, making them a reliable choice for temperature-sensitive goods.
– Lightweight design which keeps shipping costs to a minimum without compromising on protection.
– 100% recyclability, with 70% recycled content.
– Versatility to accommodate various goods with ease.
Kite enviro mailers will be available from today, at various price points with discounts on wholesale quantities. For more information on kite enviro mailers, visit www.kitepackaging.co.uk.