- This event has passed.
Smart Food Matters
12th October 2020 - 13th October 2020£349 – £575
Sustainability must now be at the core of every business strategy. With climate, consumer and regulatory pressure mounting, companies across the food and drink supply chain are looking for solutions to deliver on global sustainability goals. This new high level, international gathering addresses the key challenges facing the industry, and how technology and innovation can solve them.
- Hear from the global pioneers and disruptors leading the way in the future of food
- Explore the latest thinking and get critical market insight into future food systems, packaging innovations, pioneering technology and more
- Meet the pioneers leading the way in food waste, water management and eco-intelligent packaging innovation
- Understand what a circular food economy would mean for the industry
- Learn how you can meet consumer demand whilst sparing natural resources
- Make connections with other attendees and speakers in a unique networking experience via SmartConnect